Visa Information for Japan is available at here .
If you need a visa to enter Japan and would like to obtain visa supporting materials from us in order to attend the SPAWC 2017, please follow the following steps:
- Register for the workshop.
- Select and pay for the item "Supporting Materials for Japan Visa Application" during the registration process.
- Keep a copy of the registration confirmation sent from EDAS.
- Download Visa Application Support Form to SPAWC2017 here (Please input the "Invoice No." of your registration into "Registration No.").
- Fill in the form and send with the copy of registration confirmation to E. C. PRO at SPAWC2017@ec-pro.co.jp .
- If you do not have an accepted paper in SPAWC 2017, please send a copy of your professional CV in addition.
We have retained the service of agent E.C. PRO to prepare visa supporting documentation for you, which you will need to submit to the Japanese Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence in order to apply for a Japanese Visa. The registration item covers the service fee charged by E.C. PRO.
Please complete the above steps before May 15, 2017 in order to receive the supporting materials in time for visa application.